DiamondCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DiamondCraft Minecraft PvP/survival Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Crashing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MixxiM

Server Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Server Crashing   Server Crashing EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:31 am

Okay, I know you guys are having some issues as far as RAM goes, but the crashing is getting, well.... completely fucking ridiculous.

I have most likely the shittiest computer you'll ever see, and I can host a steady 10 man server. You should be able to as well.

If the server crashes, don't take an hour to put it back up! It hurts your uptime on minestatus, makes your users want to leave, and pisses off those dedicated to you.

Restarting your server Is as easy as double clicking your mouse, there's no reason for the crazy amount of downtime.

Sorry for the rant guys, but try to keep this server stable, its making me and many other users unhappy to say the least.
Back to top Go down
ItsNathanLad
Admin

Server Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crashing   Server Crashing EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 am

Sorry mix, I replyed to your post on minestatus about why the server was down. We have fixed the problem. And the reason we couldn't just put the server back up was that it crashed every 5 mins with the chunk being corrupt, We were trying to figure out what would the best thing to do be... We did not want to make a new map becaus ei know people like you have ALLOT of stuff on that map. But in the end we had to get a new map. I hope you will still play here and in the future ill will try to figure out the problems with the server as soon as possible! You are a great member of the community and i hope to see you again on our server, We are trying our best to get our servers uptime up on minestatus.
Once again, I am very sorry for all the hassle.
(ps could you remove that post about our server being down allot on minestatus :/ people mightnt join if they see it.. please? )
Back to top Go down
https://diamondcraft.forummotion.com

Server Crashing
Page 1 of 1